Promote Harmony Between Body and Mind
NeuroProtek Low Phenol® – a unique, patented, all natural oral dietary supplement in a softgel which may promote harmony between body and mind.
NeuroProtek Low Phenol® uses an exclusive combination of the purest flavonoids, based on the published scientific research. NeuroProtek Low Phenol® is formulated to maximize effects of flavonoids while also overcoming any absorption obstacles.
Like NeuroProtek®, NeuroProtek Low Phenol® uses a combination of flavonoids containing lower amounts of Quercetin and Rutin (known to be high in phenols) than our original formula. The structure of all flavonoids contains molecular groups that are called phenols that may induce temporary hyperactivity in individuals who cannot metabolize such compounds efficiently. As an example, such individuals may become hyperactive to foods that are rich in phenols such as berries, grapes and chocolate. For this reason, Algonot created NeuroProtek Low Phenol to minimize the amounts of phenols, thus allowing these sensitive individuals to gain from the beneficial actions of this product.
NeuroProtek Low Phenol® is FREE of: artificial colors or dyes, flavors or sweeteners, casein, corn, egg or egg by-products, fish or fish by-products, gluten, heavy metals, milk or milk by-products, peanut or peanut by-products, preservatives, salt, shellfish or shellfish by-products, soybeans or soy by-products, starch, tree nuts, wheat or wheat by-products and yeast. Our ingredients are not obtained from beef or beef by-products. Our ingredients are not obtained from beef or beef by-products
About Our Manufacturing and Ingredients
- Manufacturing While some companies outsource the manufacturing process, Algonot has always chosen to keep control of this important aspect to assure excellence at every step. All Algonot ingredients, as well as finished products, are third party-tested for purity ( over 90% pure) and for Truth in Labeling. All Algonot supplements are manufactured to our specifications at Tishcon Corp., a US-based cGMP facility and certified by NSF International, a respected organization that measures compliance with industry standards. This means that every facet of production has been scrutinized and found to comply with all technical and FDA requirements.
- Luteolin: is a flavonoid more potent than other flavonoids that can enter the brain and has neuroprotective properties.
- Quercetin: has powerful anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory actions. Everywhere in the body.
- Rutin: is a flavonoid liberating quercetin in the intestine.
- Olive Pomace Oil (Unprocessed,MicroFiltered): Unique to Algonot’s formulations is olive pomace oil (containing extra virgin olive oil) instrumental in increasing the absorption of flavonoids.
- Other ingredients: Please see supplement facts below.
- All flavonoids used in NeuroProtek Low Phenol® come from the grapefruit or saphora plant, NOT from commonly used fava beans or peanut shells that could have adverse effects in people with sensitivities. ALWAYS inquire into the purity and source of the ingredients used in your supplements.
Buy NeuroProtek Low Phenol® Today!
The Effects of Inflammation and Stress
Do you find it difficult to communicate, focus and remember? Chronic inflammation in the brain due to infection, environmental toxins, oxygen radicals and stress disrupt normal communication of neurons.
Do some foods make you uncomfortable, leave you tired and foggy? Inability to digest, limited absorption and sensitivities could lead to chronic gut inflammation eventually affecting also your skin and brain.
Blood-Gut and Brain Barrier disruption, Inflammation, Mast cell Activation, Neuronal damage, Stress
Fortunately, there is good news!
NeuroProtek Low Phenol® is a unique, all natural oral dietary supplement in a softgel which may promote harmony in the mind and body. NeuroProtek Low Phenol® contains an exclusive combination of three highly pure, natural flavonoids; Luteolin, Quercetin and Rutin with olive pomace oil to maximize the effects of flavonoids while also overcoming any absorption obstacles.
Flavonoids are a group of molecules found in a variety of fruits and vegetables with potent anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective properties. You can learn more about Flavonoids here.
The unique, patented, combination of flavonoids and olive pomace oil may help*:
- Reduce oxidative stress and inflammation
- Minimize mast cell activation-related symptoms
- Tolerate sensitive foods
- Protect against neuronal damage
- Increase attention, concentration, focus and learning
- Decrease memory deficits
First Rate!The company to do business with. Customer service comes first. First rate.
I Am Very Pleased!I am very, very pleased with this product and with the service provided by this seller. Thank you.
Wonderful!Our deepest wishes for your Christmas to be as wonderful as you have already made ours!
I Purchase Regularly!I purchase 3-4 month supplies regularly and I am satisfied with this product.
Buy NeuroProtek Low Phenol® Today!
Health providers may offer NeuroProtek® Low Phenol in conjunction with other necessary therapies. You do not need a prescription to order NeuroProtek Low Phenol®. NeuroProtek Low Phenol® is FREE of: artificial colors or dyes, flavors or sweeteners, corn, eggs, fish, heavy metals, milk/casein, peanuts, preservatives, salt, shellfish, starch, sugar, tree nuts, wheat/gluten and yeast. Our ingredients are not obtained from beef or beef by-products.
NeuroProtek Low Phenol® uses an exclusive combination of flavonoids containing lower milligrams of Quercetin and specifically Rutin (known to be high in phenols) than our original NeuroProtek Low Phenol® formula.
NeuroProtek® Low Phenol Supplement Facts
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value**|
|Calories (Unsaturated Fatty Acids)*||3|
|Proprietary Blend containing:|
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Ɨ Daily Value not established
* 45% Volume Olive Pomace Oil
Other ingredients: Olive pomace oil, porcine gelatin, glycerin, sunflower lecithin, purified water, caramel SBDS, yellow beeswax and extra virgin olive oil (in olive pomace oil). FREE of: artificial colors or dyes, flavors or sweeteners, casein, corn, egg or egg by-products, fish or fish by-products, gluten, heavy metals, milk or milk by-products, peanut or peanut by-products, preservatives, salt, shellfish or shellfish by-products, soybeans or soy by-products, starch, tree nuts, wheat or wheat by-products and yeast. Our ingredients are not obtained from beef or beef by-products.
Caution: Before using any dietary supplement, pregnant or lactating women should consult with a physician or health professional.
Dosage: 2 softgels per 20 kg (44lbs) of body weight daily or as recommended by your healthcare professional. Store in a cool place, out of reach from children. Always discuss this and any other supplements with your treating healthcare professional before use.
Caution: You should consult with your doctor about NeuroProtek Low Phenol® , please print this information and a copy of the supplement facts for your personal physician. Consult your health professional before starting any products in the Algonot Family of Nutraceuticals. Consult your health professional before using if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with your health professional about NeuroProtek® Low Phenol if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed on this page or on the label. NOTE: The total amount of all/any combined bioflavonoids (including but not limited to Algonot products) consumed should not exceed 1500 mg per day, without consulting with your health professional, especially if the individual is found to have decreased liver metabolic enzyme activity. While some benefit may be noticed shortly after starting NeuroProtek Low Phenol®, it may take months before measurable benefits are observed. NeuroProtek Low Phenol® does not require a prescription. NeuroProtek Low Phenol® is not a cure. NeuroProtek Low Phenol® is not an analgesic.
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FDA. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
*The information on this label or page has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.