NeuroProtek® – a unique, patented, all-natural oral dietary supplement in a softgel which may promote harmony between body and mind.
NeuroProtek® uses an exclusive combination of the purest flavonoids, based on published scientific research. NeuroProtek® is formulated to maximize the effects of flavonoids while also overcoming any absorption obstacles.
NeuroProtek® is FREE of artificial colors or dyes, flavors or sweeteners, casein, corn, egg or egg by-products, fish or fish by-products, gluten, heavy metals, milk or milk by-products, peanut or peanut by-products, preservatives, salt, shellfish or shellfish by-products, soybeans or soy by-products, starch, tree nuts, wheat or wheat by-products and yeast.
Manufacturing While some companies outsource the manufacturing process, Algonot has always chosen to keep control of this important aspect to assure excellence at every step. All Algonot ingredients, as well as finished products, are third party tested for purity (over 90% pure) and for Truth in Labeling. All Algonot supplements are manufactured to our specifications at Tishcon Corp., a US-based cGMP facility and certified by NSF International, a respected organization that measures compliance with industry standards. This means that every facet of production has been scrutinized and found to comply with all technical and FDA requirements.
- Luteolin: is a flavonoid more potent than Quercetin that can enter the brain and has neuroprotective properties.
- Quercetin: has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory actions. Everywhere in the body.
- Rutin: is a flavonoid liberating quercetin in the intestine.
- Olive Pomace Oil (Unprocessed, Microfiltered): Unique to Algonot’s formulations is olive pomace oil (containing extra virgin olive oil) instrumental in increasing the absorption of flavonoids.
- Other ingredients: Please see supplement facts box below.
All flavonoids used in NeuroProtek® come from grapefruit seed extract or Sophora Japonica plant, NOT from commonly used fava beans or peanut shells that could have adverse effects in people with sensitivities. ALWAYS inquire into the purity and source of the ingredients used in your supplements.