NeuroProtek Low Phenol Liquid ® – a unique, patented, all-natural oral dietary supplement in a liquid formulation, which may promote harmony between body and mind.
NeuroProtek Low Phenol Liquid ® uses an exclusive combination of the purest flavonoids, based on published scientific research. NeuroProtek Low Phenol Liquid ® is formulated to maximize effects of the unique flavonoid formulation, while also overcoming absorption obstacles by delivering directly into the mouth.
Like NeuroProtek®, and NeuroProtek Low Phenol, ® NeuroProtek Low Phenol Liquid ® uses a combination of flavonoids containing lower amounts of Quercetin and Rutin (known to be high in phenols) than the original formula. The structure of all flavonoids contains molecular groups that are called phenols that may induce temporary hyperactivity in individuals who cannot metabolize such compounds efficiently. As an example, such individuals may become hyperactive to foods that are rich in phenols such as berries, grapes and chocolate. For this reason, Algonot created NeuroProtek Low Phenol Liquid to minimize the amounts of phenols, thus allowing these sensitive individuals to gain from the beneficial actions of this product.
NeuroProtek Low Phenol® is FREE of artificial colors or dyes, flavors or sweeteners, casein, corn, egg or egg by-products, fish or fish by-products, gluten, heavy metals, milk or milk by-products, peanut or peanut by-products, preservatives, salt, shellfish or shellfish by-products, soybeans or soy by-products, starch, tree nuts, wheat or wheat by-products and yeast.
- Manufacturing While some companies outsource the manufacturing process, Algonot has always chosen to keep control of this important aspect to assure excellence at every step. All Algonot ingredients, as well as finished products, are third party-tested for purity ( over 90% pure) and for Truth in Labeling. All Algonot supplements are manufactured to our specifications at Tishcon Corp., a US-based cGMP facility and certified by NSF International, a respected organization that measures compliance with industry standards. This means that every facet of production has been scrutinized and found to comply with all technical and FDA requirements.
- Luteolin: is a flavonoid more potent than other flavonoids that can enter the brain and has neuroprotective properties.
- Quercetin: has powerful anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory actions. Everywhere in the body.
- Rutin: is a flavonoid liberating quercetin in the intestine.
- Olive Pomace Oil (Unprocessed, Microfiltered): Unique to Algonot’s formulations is olive pomace oil (containing extra virgin olive oil) instrumental in increasing the absorption of flavonoids.
- Other ingredients: Please see supplement facts below.
- All flavonoids used in NeuroProtek Low Phenol® come from the grapefruit or saphora plant, NOT from commonly used fava beans or peanut shells that could have adverse effects in people with sensitivities. ALWAYS inquire into the purity and source of the ingredients used in your supplements.
Do you find it difficult to communicate, focus and remember? Chronic inflammation in the brain due to infection, environmental toxins, oxygen radicals and stress disrupt normal communication of neurons.
Do some foods make you uncomfortable, leave you tired and foggy? Inability to digest, limited absorption and sensitivities could lead to chronic gut inflammation eventually affecting also your skin and brain.
Blood-Gut and Brain Barrier disruption, Inflammation, Mast cell Activation, Neuronal damage, Stress